[access-uk] A website with info on ADSL broadband providers?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:31:37 -0000

Hi everyone,

all of a sudden, it seems, I come home to find out that mum has finally
decided to ditch NTL completely!  So, by the 6th December, I'll have no
internet connection at all.  We've already signed up to BT and it's just a
matter of time of switching phone lines and our NTL cable TV for Sky.  I'm
not entirely happy as, this'll mean i have to go to another broadband
provider and... this is all ADSL.

So, is there a website where I can look at all ADSL broadband providers and
make the comparisons in price etc?

thanks for any advice.  Hmmm... I know we've had problems with NTL over the
digital TV but, I was quite happy with my cable broadband and have heard
that ADSL isn't as half as good as cable.

Oh well, it's done now.

thanks again,

Justin