[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:25:36 -0000

Mandy,

I'm really sorry you haven't had any replies on the list.  (We all don't
receive replies from time to time, but it's usually because nobody knows
the answer or people are just so busy they can't write . . . or their
mail didn't arrive!)  <SMILE>

Anyway, I just wanted to ask how long this has been a problem.  By that,
I mean, did you have any known viruses around at that time, had you
upgraded to SP2 or done anything else worth mentioning?

This may give someone some clues.

Has your "Sent Items" box got too full?  If you don't empty it, this
could have happened.

Write back with more info and I'll do my best . . . but haven't any
other thoughts right now.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx