[access-uk] A QUESTION FOR MUSICIANS HERE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:02:43 +0100

Hi all,

I'm picking up the piano once again and, having not had lessons for some years, am a bit rusty.

Whilst I intend to get myself a teacher and am already working hard on scales, I wonder if anyone knows of a good web site which works for those of us who cannot read printed music that gives useful information, like the fingering of scales, and perhaps teaches piano pieces bar by bar? I'd love such a web site to exist but maybe I'm being a bit too hopeful!

Please write if you have any info.

Thanks.

--
Carol P