[access-uk] Re: ANYONE USING FETCH-TV WITH FREEVIEW AND SMART BOX

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:07:43 +0100

Hi,

I have never heard of this can you give us more information about this please?

I am really interested I bought the nebula system from Steve but don't really think it is all that good on window's7 so looking for another solution with thanks.

On 23/07/2011 17:12, Carol Pearson wrote:
Hi all,

Is anyone using Freeview, a smart box and the services of Fetch-TV to
successfully set up recordings of their favourite TV programmes,
probably with the use of an IPhone app?

If this is so, I'd be very interested to hear and, if you have another
good method of recording from Freeview to recommend these days, please
let me know.

Thanks.

--
Carol P