[access-uk] A QUESTION ABOUT MOBILE (CUTDOWN) SITES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:23:03 -0000

Hi,

Seeing Brian's message about the mobile version of Facebook, prompts to ask how you find these various mobile sites. Do you simply have to go to the full site and hunt around until you find, "Great, there's a mobile version" or is there a simpler alternative? Having mobile sites may assist when using BrailleNote, for example, and may also encourage me to use my phone some more.

Help with this will be most appreciated.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx