[access-uk] Re: A LONG SHOT ABOUT WINAMP PLUG-INS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:26:56 -0000

Hi Ray,

I looked at the version numbers, recalled there were changes after Version 2
and opted not to try it as I don't need that hassle right now.  (Shame!)

I'm glad you actually told me it didn't work for you so perhaps I've made
the right decision in this respect anyway.

Anyone know anything else that will do it, apart from putting the song into
GoldWave and playing, which is what I'll probably end up doing!  <Smile!>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx