[access-uk] A BRAILLESENSE AUTO SCROLL QWUESTION

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 16:12:47 +0100

This relates to reading long text documents in Braille on a Braillesense U2
Mini using the autoscroll feature.  The text I'm reading is a book and I notice
that there are bits of the text apparently missing but actually skipped over in
the autoscroll mode.  This makes sentences disjointed and reading
unsatisfactory.  I seem to remember once finding a setting which stopped this
from happening and enabled the text to be read continuously but am now unable
to find the setting either on the unit or in the manual.  Can anyone advise and
assist please?

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
follow us @disabilitynow<https://twitter.com/DisabilityNow> -
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Now/448258551882688> and
sign up to our eNewsletter
here<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/newsletter-subscription>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW