[access-uk] Re: A BRAILLESENSE AUTO SCROLL QWUESTION

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 19:25:03 +0100

Hello,
Sorry, don't understand you. If you mean how to use the auto scroll, its I call
them tab, but actually both scroll keys together, on either side. If it skips
the text, you could always just hit the tab after finishing every line. I know
its not the best, but it would be better than nothing, after all.