[access-uk] Re: 2010 Word help please

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:03:11 +0000

Hello Peter,

Are these actually end of line markers? If so, try converting from unix to windows with text editors such as from the empowerment zone. Or this little utility.

http://www.sg-chem.net/u2win/

Gena

On 28/12/2012 21:02, Peter Bentley wrote:
Using 2010 but I think this is irrelevant.

I am copying from a source into word on a regular basis and continually find
what I think are numerous paragraph breaks mid-sentence in the pasted
material.

How can I quickly remove these without having to go through the text
manually?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Peter Bentley

--
"If you want someone who thinks outside the box, hire someone who lives outside the box" Barbara Otto