[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: hint to handle view when racing

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:20:43 +0000 (GMT)

I use the arrow keys to steer, down arrow to centre rudder  and the up arrow to
ease sails completely with right hand, also the left and right arrow on the
number keypad to turn the camera left or right and 5 to return to normal, the
left thumb is on the ` key next to the 1 to toggle the map view and left hand
to raise sails, sometimes i use the mouse to look around and zoom but i find
the map view zoomed in very useful, ( I dont play the piano)

Cheers, John.