[acc_tr_vsk] R: hint to handle view when racing

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:11:45 +0000

I don't know if this can be useful for all: I use the "Q" "W" "E" key to helm
(4th 3rd and 2nd fingers), "space" (thumbs) to show map, so I have the right
hand free to mouse operation (sail change, zoom and so).
It is no easy but I find it very good (I play piano too!).

You can configure the keyboard in the  "input" initial OPTION.

Sometime I use the "bloc NUM" to manual sail with "/" and "*" key (next to bloc
num) to slow the boat ...
Marco