[acbny-l] gentle reminder about subject lines

  • From: "John Farina" <farinaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:01:33 -0400

Hi all,

As we begin this new list I want to remind each of us to remember to keep
the subject line of our messages concurrent with the thread contained in the
text.  This avoids list members looking at a long list of e-mails and
deleting your pearl of wisdom because its subject is one which has been
commented on many times within the past day.

Just a gentle reminder so we can all keep each other on track of meaningful
discussion.

Thanks to don and Kathleen for the work and suggestion of this list service
respectively.

John Farina