[acbny-l] JAWS Software Upgrade Price Increase Coming

  • From: "Frank Casey" <frcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "acbny acbny" <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:42:38 -0500

Greetings,

For those of you who have exhausted your JAWS software upgrade subscription,
you might give serious consideration to contacting Freedom Scientific, at
1-800-444-4443, to renew your JAWS software upgrade subscription since,
after January 31, 2004, the JAWS software upgrade price will rise from its
current price of $120.00 to $180.00.  I learned about this approaching
change, today, when I contacted Freedom Scientific to renew my JAWS software
upgrade subscription.

Best regards,

Frank Casey
frcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxx