[aarontech] I love this netbook!

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:00:15 -0500

I just got this really cool asus EeePC netbook. Netbooks are laptops that fall
in the category of having an 8 to 12 inch screen. This one has an 8.9 inch
screen. It weighs 3.2 pounds and lasts 5 hours on a full charge of it's 6 cell
battery if I'm running skype and useing wireless and have it set to super
performance and all that. if I simmer everything down and turn wireless and
skype off, dim my screen or turn it off all together and not press any keys as
I'm just listening to a podcast or something on it, it will get over 7 hours no
joke! It runs jaws for windows nno problem. It has windows xp home service pack
3 and I payed 349 dollars for it. After I bought the two year warranty and
payed for shipping it came to 423 dollars. Right now working in email I show
that I have 4 hours and 44  minutes left on my battery, when it's at 80 percent
and I have monkey term minimised and am of course composing an email in outlook
express. I just figured I'd talk about it on here since the traffic is so low
and this sure is something I like to talk about.

Cheers:
Aaron T. Spears