[aarontech] Re: I love this netbook!

  • From: "constantine \(on laptop\)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:16:04 -0600

I'm probably getting one too. In Canada though so the cheapest is 427 dollars
without the warranty.

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx

and others
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100
gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio