[AAMT] August Conference - Feedback req'd please

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:08:30 -0600

Hi all,

In order to confirm the dates for the August conference, please fill out this
brief form by noon on Friday, May 9th. It is not a registration so there is no
holding you to an answer yet. We just need to get the date sorted out and a
rough idea of numbers so that we can hold conversations about our needs for the
Certification Boot Camp.

Again, if you'd like to be involved in the planning on this one, please let me
know right away so you can be included in the discussions!

The VERY SHORT Form can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZSjQXIIb0uHzXZdGdUK1f1apDyerobQc3dxiWnd_U2Q/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks!
Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/