[a2t] BBA CT Conference

  • From: "Patrick Adams" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'A2T List'" <a2t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:19:32 -0000

I support Penny's call for our group to get together at the forthcoming
conference in March.

This is another good opportunity to network, learn and perhaps directly sell
your products.  It is also another chance to revive this group who could be
a lifeboat for us all in these difficult times, not to mention an
opportunity to express feelings about the usual common enemies.

Do come and I will look forward to meeting you all.  Penny has also promised
us a slot for a meeting during the weekend.

Patrick Adams

Checked by AVG.
18:15