[56raf_firebirds] Re: Spitfires over Kuban - the future

  • From: 56RAF_phoenix <phoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 17:18:26 +0100

OK, let's delay things until 8pm.
Sorry for the confusion to which I added because my 17:30 arrival was for Friday!
I'll probably be up earlier than 8pm anyway.

56RAF_phoenix

On 09/09/18 11:32, Dutch Raf wrote:

Sorry if I gave the impression to have it ready for testing saturday evening.
I have my kids over this weekend so not much time left to do anything else.
I have to bring them to my ex again on sunday at 19.00 hours (my time). After that I will setup the mission etc.
I think, it could be running at 20.00 (my time)
today.
See you tonight.

Grtz,
Dutch