[ECE 453] Re: Latest API code

  • From: "David Bonnie" <dbonnie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:20:35 -0400

Ben -

It looks like the maximum data/image size you have is 1000 bytes.  I believe
the images will be much larger than that (possibly up to 30 KB per frame
IIRC).  Either the limit will have to be raised or some sort of flow will
probably have to be initiated to transfer the data.  This is just from a
quick look, please correct me if I am wrong. :P

- David