[ECE 453] Time for assembly!

  • From: "David Bonnie" <dbonnie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:27:13 -0400

Everyone -

All of the boxes are painted and ready to be worked on.  They should be in
the EIB storage room by "later today" according to facilities and Dr. Wang
wants us to have them ready to mount by Wednesday.

What times can everyone meet to work on them?  I'm busy until later (post-6
PM) tonight but I am open from 3:30 PM onwards tomorrow.  I have much of the
equipment including the test enclosure in my office in Riggs 300C if anyone
needs anything before 6 today, I should be in.  If I'm not, my cell is
843-412-8634.  Feel free to call and yell at me if you show up and I'm gone.
:D

- David (Bonnie)