[30days_round4] Two days till we start 30 Days to Better Shime... are you ready?

  • From: Kristofer Bergstrom <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 30days_round4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:09:08 -0800

This is the second preparatory email for Round 4 of 30 Days to Better
Shime.  The first message is copied below.

Just writing to make sure you've downloaded the materials and set your
practice pad and batchi in a convenient place.  Only two days until we
dive in!

Maz and I head out on tour this morning but I'll be emailing from the
road.  Let me know if you have any questions getting ready to start.

More soon!

Kris