[24hoursupport] zip and unzip files

  • From: "Bette Rea" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24 Hr" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:25:56 -0400

  Hi All
 Can I ask what is the favorite free program to zip and unzip files?
 I tried to compress and zip a file and I took a 2,200KB file and compressed it
to 2.2MB and zipped it.   now I think thats just a little backwards lol
  I have windows XP and the file is in "my documents" and when highlighting it
and left clicking it says " send to" then I click on "compressed zipped folder"
 and it gets bigger....Thanks for any help..........Bette

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at