[24hoursupport] Re: ram

  • From: Ray <Ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:29:21 -0600

Try http://www.crucial.com Their search tools can identify the ram you
need by computer make and model or motherboard make and model. Every
article I have read said they have very good ram and you know it will
work in your computer. Buying from a local computer store is a crap
shoot and often the low cost ram you find is made from chips that makers
like Crucial rejected and sold to secondary manufacturers.