[24hoursupport] Re: need download to be able to check whats on system

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:53:51 -0400

britty alexander wrote:

>Can someone please help me with the site to be able to check
>what is on your system?
>
>I thought it was Aida,or Belmaric something like that, but I cannot find it.
>
>Thanks!
>Alison

Yes, AIDA. I'll see if I can find a link.
Go to

www.aida32.hu

But I don't know if that will help.

Maybe I have a copy........

I found a 3 MB sized copy of their .EXE from which
you can, perhaps, install it.

The problem is, how you can get it if you want it.
I can put it on my website and you can download it from there.
Let me know.....

--
                   William B. Lurie