[24hoursupport] Re: need download to be able to check whats on system

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 14:47:31 -0400

William B. Lurie wrote:

>britty alexander wrote:
>

>>Can someone please help me with the site to be able to check
>>what is on your system?
>>
>>I thought it was Aida,or Belmaric something like that, but I cannot find it.
>>
>>Thanks!
>>Alison
>>

>Yes, AIDA. I'll see if I can find a link.
>Go to
>
>www.aida32.hu
>
>But I don't know if that will help.
>
>Maybe I have a copy........
>
>I found a 3 MB sized copy of their .EXE from which
>you can, perhaps, install it.
>
>The problem is, how you can get it if you want it.
>I can put it on my website and you can download it from there.
>Let me know.....

I looked at BELARC and downloaded and tried it.
Yes, that gives you what you want. Personally, I
like AIDA better; you can try both and take your choice.

I put AIDA on my website and will leave it there for a day or so.
It's pretty big and I can't spare the space permanently.

Good luck. Let me know if it works for you.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/aida32pe_370.exe

                Bill Lurie