[24hoursupport] Re: how to change the printing size on IE?

  • From: "Ewen Howe" <ewenhowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:35:36 +0900

Thanks very much for your time, Ron!

I eventually 'solved' the problem myself. It was not the driver of the
printer, since it was the high end latest Canon Laser color PS printer. In
the Detailed Settings, I changed the Enlarge/Minimize at Graphics from 100%
to 90% and then I got everything printed out...What is strange to me is that
this happens not to many other websites but the VCDHelp (so far). I do not
know if it is relating to its original setting when made web page...Anyway,
I have got what I am after. Thanks again!

Ewen