[24hoursupport] how to change the printing size on IE?

  • From: "Ewen Howe" <ewenhowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[24hrsupporthelpdesk]" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:59:37 +0900

Sorry, if this is a silly question but I just could not be able to work out
myself...

I want to print out some web pages from IE but the font size is too big to
be printed out completely within the page margine. I know this is relating
to some setting but where I can change the setting of font size...I tried
but failed to find anything on IE. I am sure you can help with ease. BTW, I
am using Win2k SP2 and IE5.5. Thanks a lot!

Ewen
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at