[24hoursupport] This stupid virus

  • From: "Bette" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24 Hr" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:04:56 -0400

As you all know I got the virus twice  so I went to the yahoo group and gave
them this address for a scan
 http://www.trojanscan.com/    Now I got this message in the group

" I just wanted to let everyone know that i went to that trojan scan
site that Bette gave. I have Norton Antivirus Pro, and i had
previously been clean. I attempted to run that trojan scan from that
site. During the scan from the site, Norton caught that site PLACING
the js fortnight on my pc. So just a little heads up for ya'll...
> --pam "

How can this be?  I went to the site://www.trojanscan and sent an email telling
them of her letter.
 What in this sick world is going on???????Bette