[24hoursupport] Re: A Proprietary system

  • From: "Beaney, Derek" <Derek.Beaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:25:30 -0400

sorry about that .... then what I would suggest is:

take out the hdd.... put it into another window system.... grab all the
files you need off of the system (including grabbing all the drivers/inf
files I cant rember what the name of the program was maybe someone can help
me.. but there is a way where u can get the existing drivers so when u
format u don't lose them) after you got the stuff you need ... take the hdd
out .. put it in the original computer and fdisk and format the drive (