[24hoursupport] Re: Memory usage for zoneArlarm

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:17:48 -0500

This appears to be a known problem with Zone Alarm.  From everything I can
see it needs to be uninstalled (completely removed by deleting folders, etc)
and then re-installed.

You can go to
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/support/userForum/userForum_agreement.
jsp to research this some more.  First accept the user agreement.  Then on
the next page, scroll to the bottom and you'll see a search box.  Type in
"memory leak" and search for that.  Review all the hits you get for more
information.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1