[24hoursupport] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:05:40 -0500

I certainly don't want to discourage you from posting here, but your chances
of getting answers on Exchange Server questions are somewhat limited.   What
I can do though is point you to some good resources for Exchange
information.  First, there is a Yahoo Group dedicated to Exchange Server
questions.  (over 600 members)  You can subscribe to that group at:

A second group with over 2000 members is at:

Next is a website that has tons of information at your fingertips for
Exchange with links to many other resources.  It is at:

http://www.slipstick.com/exs/index.htm

Hope this helps you find the answers you are looking for...

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1