[24hoursupport] May I ask for your help please?

  • From: "Joellen Adams" <joellen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:51:48 -0500

May I ask a couple questions please?  I've been really learning from all of
you!  THANK YOU!
1st.  What is window washer?  I've hear a lot about it.
         Is this a free ware?
2nd. I have a LOT of computer problems but one that is really really a
bother and I'm not sure what I did to make everything I look at when surfing
or download to a file goes not only there but into a temporary file and when
I try to do a scan disk and clean out temporay files it won't let me and I
can't get it to defrag anymore.  Does anyone have a clue as to what has
happened?
Joellen in Illinois