[24hoursupport] Re: Invalid System disk (thanks everyone)

  • From: "Connie" <konniel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:39:27 -0400

Hi,
Thanks everyone for the information and help but nothing worked and as far as I
can tell no new programs or anything was done.  So off to the repair shop today
it went, I think this one is way beyond my scope of abilities to try to fix.
We tried the boot disk and then even tried to take it back to factory level and
nothing works, so decided to let someone who knows allot more than I do about
them to fix it.
Once again, thanks everyone, I do appreciate your help.
Connie

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at