[24hoursupport] Re: Friend's email problem

  • From: Rajan Urs <wexpert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:18:30 +0530

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;270670

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 270670

OLEXP: How to Back Up and Recover Outlook Express Data

SUMMARY:
This article describes how to back up and restore your messages,
Address Book, mail accounts, and news accounts in Outlook Express 5
and later. If multiple Identities are in use for Outlook Express,
these steps should be repeated for each Identity and the backup data
segregated accordingly. This will facilitate restoration of each
Identity