[24hoursupport] FW: [24hrsupporthelpdesk] formating harddrive

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hr Help Desk" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:01:59 -0400

Forwarded from Yahoo.

-----Original Message-----
From: mdnghtkiss76 [mailto:mdnghtkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 10:56 AM
To: 24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [24hrsupporthelpdesk] formating harddrive

I was wondering if I wanted to wipe out my c drive and reinstall
windows, will this effect my d drive that I created out of my c
drive? It's a partition I created to store my mp3's and I would hate
to loose this.

Cym

Tied to your PC? Cut Loose and Stay connected with Yahoo! Mobile
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QBCcSD/o1CEAA/yigFAA/zCsqlB/TM
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at