[24hoursupport] Re: FW: Re: signatures where are they stored ?? John and John

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:21:53 -0400

Christian,
You can export specific registry keys and save them.  When needed you
double click them and the import right back into the registry.  While in
the registry click File / Export.  Seclect the option for currently
selected key.  This will export the key you have selected on the left
side and any subfolders underneath it.  Name the reg file something that
will remind you of what it is such as Oesignature.reg and save it.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1