[24hoursupport] Burner Problems

  • From: "The Jubien's" <jubfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:11:06 -0500

Hello:

My friend has an Adaptec 24/10/40 cd burner. He want to use Easy CD Writer
Version #5 Platinum. The program installed ok but when he tries to use any
of the utilities he gets the following messages:

Creator API returns failure.

Utility cound not detect any supported CD recorder. Please ensure your CD
recorder is properly connected. If problem persists please re-install Easy
CD Creator.
****
He has reinstalled and checked the connections but cd writer will not
recognize the burner. Any suggestion on what I should do or look for? He is
using Windows 98 SE.  I have a feeling that he might need a driver for the
burner  but if that is the case where do I find one?

Irene  jubfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx