[24hoursupport] Re: AVG virus sniffer goes bonkers

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:33:06 EST

In a message dated 12/1/03 3:21:01 AM Central Standard Time,
peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I recently downloaded a virus definition update to this Grisoft program.
On my first attempt to use the program, it failed and has not worked properly
since, not even with a fresh download. >>

    Try completely uninstalling it, and re-downloading it. Has worked
for me, when I had similar problems. Gary