[1stPickSoftware] iProtectYou

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:04:14 -0500

iProtectYou
Freeware
http://www.mywebattack.com/gnomeapp.php?id=105324

iProtectYou is a Internet Filtering / Parental Control package
that provides parents with control over Internet usage. It allows
to block e-mails, chat sessions and instant messages that contain
inappropriate words, stop annoying ads, and/or restrict internet
time to a predetermined schedule. You have control over which web
sites can be accessed and which programs can have Internet
access. Options include to set levels of sensitivity, detailed
log files of web and application activity, time-sensitive
settings and more.  You can specify separate patterns, keywords
or blocks for web sites, newsgroups and advertising and edit the
list of inappropriate words. The program comes provided with a
large built-in list of pre-screened, undesirable sites, and
keywords and a Pro version is available that adds a auto-update
subscription.