[1stPickSoftware] Tux Paint

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:14:50 -0800

Tux Paint Open Source Drawing Software for Children
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/
Tux Paint is a free drawing program designed for young children (kids ages 3
and up). It has a simple, easy-to-use interface, fun sound effects, and an
encouraging cartoon mascot who helps guide children as they use the program.
(See the full list of features.) It provides a blank canvas and a variety of
drawing tools to help your child be creative.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/
Seasons Greetings
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/Xmas.htm