[1stPickSoftware] Safarp

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:15:07 -0500

Safarp
Freeware
http://wistinga.sourceforge.net/safarp/

Safarp is a small and fast alternative to the Add or Remove
Programs Control Panel applet of Windows 2000/XP. It displays a
list of the installed programs and allows one to uninstall /
repair them.

Additional features are:

Search function
Obsolete list entries removal
Export program list to a file (HTML, RTF, CSV...)
New report templates can be written to export to other file
formats
Accessibility via the Control Panel (optional)
Option to hide the Windows hotfixes
Standard Windows interface (no fancy UI that slows down the
program)