[1stPickSoftware] Handybits.com

  • From: "George Cham" <george_cham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:25:26 +1000

www.handybits.com

            Welcome to handybits.com

      Handybits is your source of top quality software

      Here you can download the best freeware on the net.
      All our software is free of charge for home users.

      With our Multi Language Support (MLS) all our programs come in ten
different languages, just choose from the language list inside the program,
and it will appear in the language preferred by you.
      Languages are changed on the fly; no additional plug-ins are required
as everything is in the same installation.

      Our standard languages are: English, French, Spanish, Italian,
Portuguese, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.

      Why do we give software away, free of charge?
      We simply believe that some home users will bring our software to
their work, and their companies will buy business licenses.