[1stPickSoftware] ABC-EDUCA Startpage Creator

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:09:41 -0400

ABC-EDUCA Startpage Creator
http://www.abc-educa.nl/download-spc.html
Freeware

{Dynamic HTML from Favorites} Quit scrolling through all those
saved Web links;  Place all of them into your very own (very
dynamic) start page. Have you ever visited pages covered in
"boxed" link sections? The process is straightforward, for the
most part. The EDUCA front-end sports quite a few fields; it'll
help kindle your creation. You will need to change the names of
the (appropriate) Favorites folders, but the result should
make that switch worthwhile. When you're finished (and satisfied
with the results), you can upload your new HTML file to the Web!