[1stPickSoftware] FreeRAM XP Pro

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:09:20 -0400

FreeRAM XP Pro
http://www.yourwaresolutions.com/software.html#framxpro
Freeware

Freeware application to free and optimize your computer's RAM
(Random Access Memory), resulting in an increase in system
performance and productivity. Automatically configures itself for
ease of use and also features advanced options and
customizability. FreeRAM XP Pro has been designed to be easy to
use yet highly customizable by computer novices and experts
alike.