[1stPickSoftware] Backup4all

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 10:12:10 -0400

Backup4all Lite
Freeware
http://www.backup4all.com/

Backups are a real pain. However, if you don't make backups, you
may well lose all the data on your hard disk.  Even hard disks
are more reliable now that ever before, they do still fail.  For
an easy to use yet powerful backup program, try Backup4all.

Backup4all Lite edition implements the basic functionalities of a
backup application:
Easy file and folder selection
File filtering
Multiple backup job configurations
Intuitive interface
Disk spanning
Backup open files (files in use)
Predefined backups (My Documents, My Pictures, Outlook Express)
Backup statistics
Backup summary
Mirror backup type