[1stPickSoftware] ABC Kid Genius

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:18:02 -0400

ABC Kid Genius
Freeware
http://www.kidgen.com/

This program helps you teach children the alphabet, numbers,
counting, reading and spelling using sound, pictures and video
clips. Using the recognition method babies and toddlers learn by
watching auto rotating
lessons. Kids as young as 18 months can learn to use the keyboard
and children can learn to type the alphabet. Story reading shows
the child how words are used in sentences.  Flash words shows a
word and a picture that relates to it. Spelling shows a picture
of the word and puts blanks under it. There is
also a help button which pops the word under the dashes allowing
the child to copy the word letter by letter. If the word is
spelled correctly a video is played as reward. Words can be added
or deleted to the spelling
list. Software can be set to US or UK English.