[1stPickSites] (09/18/02) Wacky Web Sites - Who would buy That?!

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:04:46 -0400

Proof someone has too much time on their hands!

Who would buy That?!

http://www.whowouldbuythat.com/

a site where bad taste is the order of the day. At 'Who Would Buy
That?' they positively revel in grubbing out the truly tacky
which wildly optimistic sellers offer at online auctions.

How often have you found an online auction item that was so
hideous you couldn't help but ask, "Who would buy that?"  We
have. A lot. So much so, in fact, that we couldn't keep our good
fortune to ourselves.

You see, here at "Who Would Buy That," we patrol the web's
auction sites so you don't have to. We devote hours, sometimes
even entire days of our lives to ferreting out the true gems
among the trappings of our modern society. Whether it's that
animatronic lawn Santa that frightened you as a child or the
ubiquitous black velvet Elvis painting, we'll find it for you.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.