[1stPickSites] (09/17/02) Famous Name Changes

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:08:01 -0400

Famous Name Changes

http://www.famousnamechanges.com

"I Guess that's Why They Call it the Blues", by Reginald Dwight.
Just doesn't sound right does it? Good thing he changed his name
to Elton John, or he wouldn't be as wealthy today. Do you know
who Gordon Sumner
is? Go to this site to find out!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.