[1stPickSites] (04/27/04) Awful Plastic Surgery

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:13:46 -0400

Awful Plastic Surgery

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/

The current offerings on the homepage include a guess this girl
opener and photos of Cher and Sarah Jessica Parker among others.
Some of the categories for further perusal feature "Bad Nose
Jobs", "Bad Face Lifts", "Scary Celebrities", "Bad Collagen in
Lips" as well as "Good Plastic Surgery".

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.