[1stPickSites] (01/16/07) Clip Art for Kids

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:10:55 -0500

Clip Art for Kids
http://school.discovery.com/clipart/

If you're children are in the process of building their own web
site, you probably would like to supply them with some
appropriate graphics. One place to find some nice Clip Art for
children is the Discovery School site. They have Clip
Art that your kids can use at home or for school projects.

Don't forget to check the copyright requirements when using any
Clip Art.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the